Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is Thanksgiving Day!  Hope you and your family have many wonderful things to thank God for.  Truly this is a time of giving thanks to our God for Salvation, family, health, provision, and so many other gifts from the hand of God.  Today I want to thank Him for my Salvation.  I don't deserve it, but I have it.  I received it as a nine year old boy and I'm so thankful He keeps our Salvation, not us.  Then a dear wife.  I know that God gave me my wife and He picked her out for me.  She has been a tremendous help and blessing to my life.  I love her and thank God for her.  Then four wonderful children.  They all love God and have a saved family.  I wish we were all together forever, but I know for 26 years of my life, I've been away from my own family.  We scatter throughout God's world to serve Him as we best know how and where.  But thankful at times we gather together again to rejoice in family.  God is so good to do this for us. 
 
Then I want to thank God for a church family.  Since I have been the pastor of Grand View Baptist Church, the people there have been a great blessing to my life.  I enjoy so much serving God with them and doing my best for them.  They are eager to learn and grow in Christ, they are dedicated people who love the Lord and each other.  What a privilege I have to be their pastor. 
 
Also, friends throughout the country.  Good, godly friends.  Many are pastors and some are missionaries, and some just great laymen and women throughout the country, all serving God in a local church.  I have been blessed to have so many friends.  God is been so good to me and for all of these things.... I thank Him!  Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
 
Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter