Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Africa Day 2 Blog

 

Well, I’m in Africa!  We went on a river cruise and saw many animals along the side of the banks and in the river.  I can only send a few pictures for now because I am using dial up internet, and that can take a while.  I think of the wonderful people I get to pastor, and I’m trying my best to represent you and my Savior while I’m here.  We will be preaching and teaching many people while here.  Thank you for your prayers, I know you are lifting me up. 

 

In Isaiah 35, I was looking at what God said He would do.  “the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.” “joy and singing” “Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees”, “Be strong, fear not”, “streams in the desert”, “The way of holiness”  “the redeemed shall walk there”; “And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”  These promises are for the 1,000 year reign of our LORD.  Brethren, whatever this life holds that hurts, will one day be over and not even a memory!  But what God has in store for us is beyond our ability to comprehend!  Let us resolve to be faithful and true and sharing the gospel of our Savior to the end.  We will rejoice with Christ throughout all eternity.  May God bless you today.  Pastor Mike Mutchler

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4129 (20090604) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter