Sunday, March 15, 2009

TRAVELING

Monday, I will be traveling from Portland, Oregon to Chicago, Indiana.  I will not have time to blog and my Bible reading will be done on the plane.  I will however be able to write something on Tuesday.  We just finished our Mission's Conference, and my what a time we had!!  In addition to raising weekly support in our Church through faith promise giving, we also raised about 17,000 for Missions in Sunday School, and raised about $6,000.00 during our evening offerings for the Missions conference, and then pledged another $25,385.00 for our Missions project to be given in the next four to six weeks!!  Wow....  Isn't God good!! 

So dear friend, check back tomorrow for my insights into God's Word and I hope you have a blessed day in the Lord.   Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter