Saturday, March 22, 2008

Catching UP

You might have noticed that I've been behind in the blogs.  I have been in a conference at Pastor's School in Hammond, IN.  It was great, but I left the hotel at 6:30 each morning and we got back around 11:00pm each night and I didn't have time to write the blog.  I did however have time to read my Bible and Pray, but I will catch up and let you know what I read each morning.  Now, I'm off to a Saturday Prayer meeting but later, I will start catching up and I hope you will enjoy reading about the 80 chapters I finished but have not written about.  It is great reading and God has so many different truths so I just try to select a few.  Next time I go through that same passage, I will select some other truths.  Hope you are enjoying my little running commentary of the Holy Scriptures.  Tomorrow is Easter, this event, is what changed history, and my eternity!!  Praise God for Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God.     Pastor Mike Mutchler


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter