Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A DOOR .... AND YET

Today is Tuesday, the first day of School for GVCA.  We are so excited about what God will be doing in the lives of our students.  I know God has great things in store for us.  Please pray with me that God will help our school and meet every need that will arise.  Here is a thought for today:

A DOOR AND YET....  In II Corinthians 2:12 it says: "and a door was opened unto me of the LORD."  and yet the next verse reads:  "I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia."  Now, here is the thought:  Just because God opens up a door of opportunity, does not mean you are at perfect peace.  There are still many adversaries and problems.  Just go through the door and deal with the trials!  Faith in God's ability will push you ever forward, dependency upon your abilities will draw you back to do nothing!  Expect trials....it is a part of life!

Just a small thought.  Have a blessed day.  Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter