Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HE MADE ME TO CLIMB

Today is Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to the study on the Names of God.  I have enjoyed this study very much and it has blessed many.  God reveals Himself to us through His names given Him throughout Scripture.  Tonight I get to share another way God shares Himself with us.  Here is a thought for today:

HE MADE ME TO CLIMB- Habakkuk 3:19 says:  "The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.  To the chief singer on my stringed instruments."  God will make our feet like hinds' feet and we will be able to climb over every obstacle life throws at us.  You may be facing some difficult times in life, but God will allow us to get the victory.  We will, by God's grace, climb over each and every obstacle, and be stronger for having done so.  God will see to it because He made us that way.  He made us to climb!

Have a blessed day!  Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter