Sunday, May 20, 2012

LOOKING FOR A GODLY WOMAN

Today is Sunday!  I'm excited about the day and all that it will hold.  It is going to be amazing because we get to meet with God's people and hear God's Word preached and taught and sense God's presence in our midst.  Wow!  No wonder, I love Sundays!  Here is a truth to share:

LOOKING FOR A GODLY WOMAN- (hard to find)- Hey, I didn't say that, but God's Word does!  Prov. 31:10- "Who can find a virtuous woman?"  (That is a question, not a statement!)  then it goes on to say: "for her price is far above rubies." Rubies are the rarest gem there is... rarer than diamonds by far.  Now, Solomon knew something about women, but I'm not sure he found his in church either.  But also in Ecclesiastes 7:28 it says: "Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not:  one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found."  Solomon is saying that he could not find such a woman.  Perhaps that is why his sons turned out bad!  It takes a good woman to raise good children.

Hope you have a great Sunday!!  Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter