Saturday, May 5, 2012

SHINE OUT FOR CHRIST!

Today is Sunday.  I love Sundays!  It will be another exciting day at Grand View Baptist Church.  My what a wonderful Church God has given us.  What wonderful people.  I love them everyone.  Here is a truth for today:

SHINE OUT FOR CHRIST!   Prov. 20:27 says:  "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly."   I have seen a lot of candles in my life, and yet, there are so many more.  My wife loves candles.  She lights about fifteen of them every time someone come over.  She has little ones, big ones, ones in jars, ones out in the open, decorated ones, and plain ones.  I know people in our church who hold candle parties and candles are the subject, the product, and the whole reason of meeting.  Now, it doesn't matter how beautiful the candle or how plain, they have a function..... giving off light.  The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD.  It doesn't matter how talented we are, how brilliant, how rich, if we don't give off light.... we are useless to the cause of Jesus Christ.  We must shine out for Christ in the midst of this dark world!  Decide that you will be a candle who shines out for Christ!  Today.... and every day!

Have a blessed day.  Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter