Friday, January 27, 2012

FOLLOW GOD'S LEAD

Today is Friday.  I has been a very nice day and the weather has been good.  I have one thought to share today found in Exodus 40:36-38  "And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:  37  But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.  38  For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys."  Here, we have the last few verses in Exodus.  The children of Israel are traveling and God's presence is directly over the tabernacle.  A cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.  This presence of God stayed over the tabernacle where God would meet with the High Priest once a year.  When the cloud stayed, the children of Israel would pitch their tents and wait on the LORD.  When the presence of God would move, then the Israelites would pack up their tents and follow the cloud or the pillar, whether it was day or night.  We see this, but we need to really see this.  The lesson is that we must follow God whenever, and wherever He leads.  When God started moving, the people started following.  Even today, we must follow God's lead.  Wherever He leads I'll go, wherever He leads I'll go.... I'll follow my Christ who loves me so, wherever He leads I'll go.  That should be the motto of every believer!

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter