Saturday, September 26, 2009

PSALMS 33-52

It's Saturday, and I can almost "feel" Sunday coming!  Oh how I look forward to Sundays with God's people.  What a time we have and what a treat it is.  I enjoy being with God's people.  Well, I'm in Psalms.  I'm going to type a little and then go to our Saturday Men's of Destiny teaching, and prayer breakfast.  We always enjoy ourselves there. 

1) GOD SPEAKS CREATION- Yes, the Bible is clear how everything came into being.  In Ps. 33:6 it says:  "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth."  God spoke and creation came about..  The word "inspiration" means "the breath of God" or "God breathe".  So God breathed and creation came about; God breathed and the Word of God came about;  God breathed and man came about;  the breath of God is powerful!  Oh Dear Lord, breathe on me today, breathe on me!!

2) I'M SORRY LORD.  Every have to say that?  So many, many times I'm afraid.  But we learn this from God's Word.  We learn to say we are sorry when we disappoint God with our daily living.  In Psalms 38:18 it says:  For I will declare mine iniquity: I will be sorry for my sin."   2 Corinthians 7:10  "For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death."   There is a godly sorrow for sin.  We ought to posses it.  Learn to say:  "I'm sorry LORD!"

3) DEATH HAS NO FEAR WHEN WE ARE GUIDED THROUGH IT- In Psalms 48:14, it says:  "For this God is our God for ever and ever:  he will be our guide even unto death."  God is our guide in life, our guide in death, and our guide through death.  "Yea, though I walk through the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me."   Fear not child of God, He hold our hand, He is ever with us!

May God bless you today, and I hope you will be in Church tomorrow.  Dr. Mike Mutchler, Pastor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter