Monday, June 29, 2009

Wonderful Day Sunday

We had a wonderful day on Sunday.  What a blessing to hear the choir sing their heart out and then to have the Sons of the Prophets sing many songs from the Hyles-Anderson College tour group..  They did a great job and perhaps the best singers we have heard in a long time.   Then Dr. Scot Gray did an outstanding job preaching God's Word and a great message it was called "The Maddness Between" .  Dealing with the maddness we sometimes go through between the spiritual highlights of Salvation and Heaven.  Both will stand out above the rest, but in the middle of life, we have trials and things we cannot understand.  It was enjoyable and convicting and comforting all at the same time.  God used it to help a lot of people. 

I'm a few days ahead in my reading, and I will start on the first of July in writing more about what I read.  Until then, please bear with me for a few days and on the first I will start up again.  May God bless you and yours!   Pastor Mike Mutchler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter